Tuesday, 11th of December 2018, 7pm at the Institute of Design of the University of Applied Arts: Seminarraum 3, Dachgeschoß at Oskar Kokoschka Platz 2, 1010 Wien
Due to limited seats, registration via meetup.com/UXvienna is required — and don’t forget to change your RSVP if you can no longer make it: people on the waitlist will thank you!
We will continue with our regular format:
7pm–9pm: short slots (30 min) for each topic;
from 9pm: open discussions, get-together, focusing on previous topics …
mini-talks for this meeting:
- Oliver Kartak (Dean of the Institute of Design): Welcoming at the Angewandte
- Peter Knobloch (Senior lecturer ibid.): »Promoting use cases & functionality within user interfaces« —> postponed to the 170. Meetup on 12.2.2019
- Adrián Bolonio (Senior Frontend Developer at willhaben): »How does your website ›sound‹ like? — How web accessibility can make impaired people use your website« (slides, examples)
- Christian Waltner giving a 5 minute overview on the upcoming WordCamp Vienna 2019 (on 27. & 28.4.2019)
- (Star Under Construction) Oliver Perner introducing Design Sprints and the new Design Sprint Austria Meetup (starting on 24.1.2019)
- Gaetan & Richard from reanimated-bikes.com wondering: how to design a new bike-sharing experience?
- your mini-talk?
next tuesday december 11th we are visiting #DieAngewandte with our 168th #UXienna #meetup: https://t.co/cecBwzGVai … please update your #RSVP https://t.co/69DQ4XPGVW and see you there — #UX #IxDvie #IxDA #IxDAvienna #UXWien #Vienna pic.twitter.com/IYC5iSWqw3
— UX Vienna (@UXvienna) 4. Dezember 2018
We are always looking forward to welcoming new people at the stammtisch … so: looking forward to seeing you at the Angewandte
PS: the seminar room 3 is (to your right when you leave the elevator) in the attic of the Ferstel-Trakt, next to the Institute of Graphic Design (in the main building)