Tuesday, 11th of May 2021, 7:00pm online (CEST/Vienna time)
Please register at meetup.com/UXvienna – the URL for the online conference is available there.
We will continue with our regular format – we will start at 7pm on time with the talks.
Sessions for this meetup
- Down the Rabbit Hole: Develop your Trend Radar
Silvia Weber | Trend Thinker | Creative Strategist | Innovation Facilitator (www.strategyworkshop.at)
• Understand trend research and forecasting
• Recognize signals of change
• Advance your creative skills
Before founding Strategy Workshop, Silvia Weber worked as a designer, consultant, and strategist. Now she facilitates collaborative processes to help entrepreneurs, teams and brands to imagine the creative potential of the future.
- Your mini-talk? Please contact us at email@example.com!
Online Discussions & Q&A
- For questions please use sli.do: Event code #uxvienna (direct link)
- For discussions we provide our slack channel as well – please write to firstname.lastname@example.org and you will get an invitation.
- For sharing job offers, taking notes and sharing links you can always use our collorative pad – uxvienna.at/ongoing
Hope to see you all in the remote world.
Zoom provided by TechTalk.