mini-talks for this meeting:
- Oliver Kartak (Dean of the Institute of Design): Welcoming at the Angewandte
- Peter Knobloch (Senior lecturer ibid.): »Promoting use cases & functionality within user interfaces« —> postponed to the 170. Meetup on 12.2.2019
- Adrián Bolonio (Senior Frontend Developer at willhaben): »How does your website ›sound‹ like? — How web accessibility can make impaired people use your website« (slides, examples)
- Christian Waltner giving a 5 minute overview on the upcoming WordCamp Vienna 2019 (on 27. & 28.4.2019)
- (Star Under Construction) Oliver Perner introducing Design Sprints and the new Design Sprint Austria Meetup (starting on 24.1.2019)
- Gaetan & Richard from reanimated-bikes.com wondering: how to design a new bike-sharing experience?
- your mini-talk?
next tuesday december 11th we are visiting #DieAngewandte with our 168th #UXienna #meetup: https://t.co/cecBwzGVai … please update your #RSVP https://t.co/69DQ4XPGVW and see you there — #UX #IxDvie #IxDA #IxDAvienna #UXWien #Vienna pic.twitter.com/IYC5iSWqw3
— UX Vienna (@UXvienna) 4. Dezember 2018
PS: the seminar room 3 is (to your right when you leave the elevator) in the attic of the Ferstel-Trakt, next to the Institute of Graphic Design (in the main building)