At our last meetup Elena Gianni and Phil Hesketh presented two very interesting topics. We are now happy to share with you the recordings of these two talks.
Upcoming events by #uxvienna:
Call for speakers
If you have a mini-talk you want to present on an upcoming Evening Meetup – just contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org
Tuesday, 9th of June 2020, 7:00pm online (CEST/Vienna time)
Please register at meetup.com/UXvienna – the URL for the online conference is available there.
We will continue with our regular format – we will start at 7pm on time with the talks.
Sessions for this meetup:
- Designing with content: the redesign of the NYTimes home page by Elena Gianni (Head of design at Cookpad Global)
- Research – Designing the participant experience by Phil Hesketh (Founder of Consent Kit)
Online Discussions & Q&A
- For questions please use sli.do: Event code #uxvienna (direct link)
- For discussions we provide our slack channel as well – please write to email@example.com and you will get an invitation.
- For sharing job offers, taking notes and sharing links you can always use our collorative pad – uxvienna.at/ongoing
Hope to see you all in the remote world.
Location provided by TechTalk.
PS: If you have any questions — reach out to us via firstname.lastname@example.org or Twitter @uxvienna.