we meet at TourRadar this time!
tuesday, 14th of august 2018, 7pm
at tourradar, kärntner ring 5 (top 201-203), 1010 wien
due to limited seats, registration via meetup.com/UXvienna is required — and don’t forget to change your RSVP if you can no longer make it: people on the waitlist will thank you!
- station karlsplatz via U1, U2 or U4
- several busses and tramways
we will continue with the new format:
7pm–9pm: short slots (30 min) for each topic
from 9pm: open discussions, get-together, focusing on previous topics …
mini-talks for this meeting:
- TourRadar hosting-intro by nico trieb (coo)
- agnes scherzer on “lean experiments: how to cheaply de-risk your product idea”
- nathan guo (@yellingbytes) on “UX landscape in China”
we are always looking foward to welcoming new people at the stammtisch … so: looking forward to seeing you on tuesday