topics for this meeting:
- claudia on „the challenges of auto-save and why people hate to lose control“
- sarah presents a „prototype of a mobile video player for learning languages with subtitles„
- tom on „using (apples) numbers.app for sketching and prototyping„
- anybody wants to share insights on seymour paperts „low floors“ and „high ceilings“ and wide walls?
- Interaction16 Redux Vienna: join us on tuesday, 27th of september at IBM in vienna for an evening of presentations and discussions, followed by conversation and refreshments
you have a topic that you want to present?
we will find you a slot!
your topic could be related to a book, article, prototype, startup-concept, wireframe, a problem you have got, a solution you want to talk about …
→ please add your idea to our hackpad: https://ixdvie.hackpad.com/ongoing
looking forward to seeing you on tuesday,
ps: the interaction design stammtisch takes place every 2nd tuesday of the month. everybody interested in interaction design, user experience, usability, accessibility, user interface design, user experience … is very welcome to attend. we don’t bite, promised.
pps: there is also the IxDAvienna mailinglist if you want to stay in touch by email