Tuesday, 13th of July 2021, 7:00pm online (CEST/Vienna time)
Please register at meetup.com/UXvienna – the URL for the online conference is available there.
We will continue with our regular format – we will start at 7pm on time with the talks.
Sessions for this meetup
- Digital Innovation in Caregiving: How innovation is facilitated in NGO sector and why we need great UX people to help us. Tina Licková | User Researcher | Product Strategist | Facilitator
Social Innovations are becoming more urging, especially in the field of caregiving, as the whole EU is aging rapidly. Only in Austria, almost one million people take care of their loved ones – informally. That means they not only not get paid (or very little), but miss a lot of support and appreciation for their hard work. A Konsortium of 5 organizations, called the “The Innovation Network to Support Informal Caregivers” recently started a 3-years long project of exploring the needs of carers and is aiming for digital concepts to make the life of different carers types easier. Tina – user researcher/ service designer and currently the manager of this project, is going to shortly explain the situation, why is important to react on it, provides some detail how the innovation process in this context is planned, as well tell few words about the opportunity to join this project and ideate with the team on new solutions.
- Your mini-talk? Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org!
Online Discussions & Q&A
- For questions please use sli.do: Event code #uxvienna (direct link)
- For discussions we provide our slack channel as well – please write to email@example.com and you will get an invitation.
- For sharing job offers, taking notes and sharing links you can always use our collaborative pad – uxvienna.at/ongoing
Hope to see you all in the remote world.
Zoom provided by TechTalk.