The Innovation network to support informal caregivers is looking for UX Designers. You can read more about the organization and it ‘s goals here:
Here’s what they’re looking for:
UX Designers Wanted!
We want to bring concepts to life, which are not only needed, but aesthetically appealing, wellthought and usable.
It’s a volunteering non-paid opportunity.
The topic should be close to your heart to make your soul happy.
Expertise and time investments are necessary:
- hand-on help will highly appreciated
- spending reasonable amount of the time with us in workshops (5-6 days)
- concepting, fine-tunning, iterating in between (5-10 hours weekly, 60-80 hours in total) is needed too
Your participation is needed on the following dates:
- Research Workshop (20th or 21st of September)
- Ideation Workshop (21st and 22nd of October)
- Solution Workshop (11th and 12th or November)
- Final Session (3rd of December, 9:00-12:30)
If you’re interested or want to know more: hello @two-next-inclusion.org